Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Girl

Yes, I'm actually posting a card I made - felt so good to be working with this familiar canvas again :) This little cutie was created with the sketch over at CPS in mind, although I admit I took a few liberties with it. I stamped the little girl and added a touch of color with prismacolor pencils, rounded the corners and inked the edges, then added the sentiment and mounted it over the three background strips. I love the happy colors, and it's even nice & flat for mailing. Beauteous!

Girl image: Cornish Heritage Farms, sentiment PaperTrey, and paper BasicGrey Junebug

1 comment:

Createology said...

Hi Trish: I am here to thank you for the beautiful ATC I received in the swap by Roni. Your dragonfly poem ATC is breathtaking. Thank you again. I do not see your follow button. Blissful Inspirations...